Friday, June 6, 2014

06 June 2014

While I was getting some veggies out of the freezer for dinner, Alyson grabbed the ice pack we use on her for boo-boos and wouldn't put it back. She also went over to the stove and grabbed a dish towel to try to wrap it like we do when we give it to her, but she couldn't get that to work. I kept trying to get the ice pack away from her without making her too mad, but it wasn't working. She was really tired, otherwise I wouldn't have tried as hard to not upset her. 

Finally, she got distracted by something outside, put the ice pack down, and ran to the door. I snatched it up and quickly put it back in the freezer. About a minute later, she came in to the kitchen with a concerned look on her face, put her hands up in the classic "I don't know" pose, and said "Ehhhh!?!?" as if asking "Where is the ice pack?" I told her that I didn't have it and she ran off circling the living room and kitchen a couple of times in search of it. She gave up quickly and moved on to playing with something else, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment